README, section "Getting the code"
|User & Date:||rolf 2020-07-23 01:57:38|
- Change icomment to:
Thanks for bringing thät to my attention. tDOM is a matter package, no typical use will trigger a bug, by all means. So, if it isn't because of new feature you are fine with the latest release.
In the past we had a dozend or so years without official release. But with two releases within the last years and another upcomming end of summer of early in fall its now only an invitation, to use trunk. We aim to have a clean and working project trunkon of the project, unfinished development goes to branches.
I've added "live" links to the trunk source code in the README.
- Change login to "rolf"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change priority to "Immediate"
- Change resolution to "Fixed"
- Change status to "Closed"
- Change title to "README, section "Getting the code""